The attendees will be hosted in the University Residential Centre of Bertinoro (Ce.U.B.). The accommodations will be assigned according to the booking date. The centre has 86 bedrooms (single, twin, double), for a total amount of 130 beds.
Refer to Ms. Monica Michelacci for any question.
The fee includes:
- the registration to the School,
- the accommodation (half-board, i.e. breakfast and lunch),
- the social dinner.
- 520.00 €, in double room, arrival on July 14th, departure on July 20th
- 650.00 €, in single room, arrival on July 14th, departure on July 20th.
- Although non-encouraged, it is possible to register for only one of the two modules of the School; in this case, the registration fee is 350.00 € (double room) or 450.00 € (single room).
The registration consists of a 2-step procedure:
- Pre - registration
- 7th June 2019: Fill in the form before this deadline to submit your application to the school.
- School coordinators will examine applications to avoid overbooking.
- 14th June 2019: You will receive a acceptance/rejection communication by email and instructions for the final registration.
- 28th June 2019: deadline for final registration, with the payment of the fee.
At the end of the school it will be possible to take a certified exam. In case of positive result, the certification can be used by students to obtain the corresponding ECTS from their PhD courses, or to comply to any other requests by their home university. All the partecipants will be granted with a certificate of attendance to the school.